Thursday, September 20, 2012

As Busy As A Bee

So it has been a while since I have blogged because I am trying to get used to my new schedule. Last week I finally started my internship so that I can be finished with school in December before our precious baby girl gets here. I intern three days a week, Mondaw, Wednesday, and Friday, from 9 to 5. This has been a total shock to my system getting used to going to Florence 5 days a week again. But I am getting there and I only have 8 weeks to go! YAY!!!

Also the hubby and I picked out a baby name for our bundle of joy :) Her name is going to be Dani Scout. I know its very different and unique but we absolutely love it! I'm starting to finally get a baby bump now too so I have bought the cutest new maternity clothes now so I can look chic and pregnant instead of fat and broke because I'm wearing all my pre prego clothes. LOL.

In other news, we also may be moving in the next week or so!!! I am so excited because this tiny apartment is not going to be enough room once DS gets here, there isnt even enough room for us now. So Monday we will hopefully get the call to know if the house will be available and I can start packing for the move the following Monday. Please pray that we will get this new place. It will be such a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment