Monday, September 3, 2012

Two of My Favorite Sites

In the past few months, I have found two websites that I want to tell you about that I absolutely LOVE! The first is Crowdtap. This site connects you with different brands. You answer different questions each day called quick hits to earn points that can be redeemed for gift cards. Also they have different missions that you can be chosen for where you can try different products and review them. You get to keep the other products for free. I have been chosed to try different products from McCormick and Old Navy!

The second site is House Party. Different companies choose consumers to host partys where they supply everything needed for the party and products for you to try. After the party, you upload pictures and product reviews. It's so much fun! In the past I have been chosen to try out products by Kleenex and to host a party for the Hope Springs movie staring Meryl Streep!

No comments:

Post a Comment